Pistoia, piazza del duomo - square of the cathedral
Duomo - cathedral San Zeno
Church Pistoia old town
Monuments and places of interest
The medieval centre remarkable,
many churches and palates among which:
- The cathedral (Duomo)
- The octagonal baptistery.
- The communal palate (XIII-XIV th)
- The Palazzo Pretorio palate (XIV th)
- Church Sant'Andrea, of the XII th century, avec a superbal marble pulpit of marble of Giovanni Pisano.
- Church San Giovanni Fuoricivitas.
- Ospedale del Ceppo, with a terra cotta plank enamelled of the XVth century.
See also : Pistoia